If you need to move your furniture or storage your piano, you must hire an appropriate help like a piano removals Melbourne. Piano moves can be stressful and need a special knowledge, mainly if you intend to shift to long distances.
Below nine questions to ask for the piano moving interstate before hiring a company:
1. How long have you been moving pianos?
2. Do you have any references from your previous clients?
3. Do you have full-time, trained staff moving pianos in your company?
4. How do you charge for moving? What are your rates?
5. What days of the week do you move pianos? What is your availability? Can I shift on weekends?
6. Are you covered for commercial insurance?
7. Will you provide me a copy of your workman’s safety insurance certificate?
8. How much will my piano be insured for during the shift? What does this insurance cover?
9. What are your terms of cartage?
Before you moving your piano to another place you must consider:
1. The type of piano to be moved, there are basically two types of piano Upright or Grand Piano
2. Size of piano. This is important to know to shift properly at new place.
3. Have full pick up address
4. Have full delivered address
5. Check all the path and if have any difficult during the shift.
6. Check the date and the time that you want to move and the weather as well. This will help you to analyze the scenario and prevent any hassle.
7. Inform the piano company any problem that can occurs foresee ahead of time.
Communication is the key for a good shift. The more information you provide to the piano mover, the more well done shift will be. A piano is heavy and easy to scratch, because of this make sure during the shift your piano will be well protect with blankets and plastics to prevent from damages. Hiring a professional piano removal will avoid damage to your furniture and will prevent from problems that can occur during the shift such as damage on your house like wall and floor.